Thursday 7 June 2007

IoW

Pack-o-rama! Last night I excelled myself in the packing stakes by filling my 85 litre ruc sac with mostly shite which I won’t wear, won’t use, but makes me feel much better about the whole camping experience….like what? Well…this:

x2 pairs knee hi-boots
x1 pair green wellies
x2 pairs flip flops- one gold, one silver
x1 pair- trainers

x3 sun dresses
x3 scarves
x2 hats (one woolly, one summery)

X1 double air bed and foot pump
X1 giant tent with two sections

Plus all my clothes, which I can’t list as, well frankly, I’m too ashamed.

The weather forecast is looking, on the whole, pretty good and I’m hoping that my wellies will be redundant, apart from some flinging.

So then, time to mastermind the logistical nightmare that is transferring all this crap from Belsize Park to Clapham South. I’ll be back on Tuesday with some amusing stories from the weekend no doubt. I’m most looking forward to seeing La Winehouse (and seeing if her face really is that hairy), of course the old Rollies, and very unpopularly with Dan and Jonathan….Snow Patrol.
(Soft) Rock on!

No comments: