Monday 13 August 2007

Ohhhh, look at my fancy new get-up!

Ohhh, look at my sparkly new home- cast your eyes to the fabulous wallpaper with dogs and aeroplanes, and shoes and handbags and lipstick. And look above this to see the lovely skylines of Brighton and London and the fancy new logo.

I have the gorgeous Mr Dave Miller to thank for this, (and the lovely Dan Corns for letting the cat out of the bag and resulting in me periodically pestering Dave for the past 2 months during his busiest time at work ever- his infrequently updated blog can testify to this). Dave, I can’t thank you enough, I love it and it’s renewed my lust for blogging. What have you done?

I have very little to say today which is mostly down to my addled brain as a result of a stupidly heavy weekend…serves me right. To give you an idea- I scored 100% on the first half of the wine tasting- the whites. I then scored 0% on the second half of the evening (the reds), I was then sick. About twenty times. Result!!!

2 comments:

Mas said...

Excellent wallpaper. Oooooohhhhhhhhhh lovely

Ali P said...

did you see the little rabbit vibrators scattered around as well....I've only just had them pointed out to me. Genius!!!!