Tuesday 9 October 2007

Things that piss me right off.

Some things in life make you very angry and at the moment, there appear to be quite a few of them rumbling around.

In no particular order these are some of the things which have annoyed me the most recently:

(NB: these are in no particular order and not necessarily related to me personally, for example no. 1, I can say a lot of things about Steve, but this one would be unacceptable)

1) Men who have inexcusably small penises

2) People masquerading as BT men and trying to burgle my granny

3) Unrequited love (heartbreaking and a waste of time in one fell swoop- CLOSURE people!)

4) Beer and sausages and gratuitous cleavage and Lederhosen (in a themed environment for our work Christmas party)

5) Men who think it’s appropriate to rub up against someone at a bar with a big erection

6) Men who refuse to book time off work for much needed rests (this is aimed at 2 people)

7) Bus replacement services

8) The pretty bows falling off my new shoes after 1 wear in the rain

9) Garages – particularly ‘Dagenham Motors’ who can’t tell you when your car is ready as the parts required are on ‘factory back order’ and won’t give you a much needed courtesy car for your birthday weekend. It’s not as if Mini Coopers are rare for GODS sake

10) The postal strike- I’m going to reach new levels of perceived unpopularity with no birthday cards being delivered

11) Ex boyfriends who you made it quite clear made you f**king miserable insisting on texting and phoning you and wanting to meet you (this applies to many of us I’m sure)

12) The fact that I don’t know what I want for my dinner

I’ll stop before 13 because that might tempt some bad luck and heaven only knows I can’t deal with any of that!

Ok, ok I have PMT, I admit it. And with Steve in Germany how on earth can I vent it all, if not on you, the general public. Feel free to add to my list of gripes…

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Make your mind up! One minute you're complaining about small penises and the next big erections! You can't have everything young lady.

Ali P said...

alright, point taken.

I'll be quiet til tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

xanax online is generic xanax the same - xanax withdrawal dreams