Monday 15 October 2007

Well well well.

Another year older.

Clinging on to my twenties with as much grace and charm as a mouldy banana.

My birthday weekend has left me feeling slightly unwell, very overweight, but in possession of the following:

1) Heroes boxset- (thanks Natalie)
2) Wetsuit (thanks Liz, Emma and Clare)
3) Finns and boots (thanks mum and dad)
4) Mask (thanks Brother)
5) Handbag, chocs, rough guide to thailand (thanks steve)
6) Cadburys chocolate buttons (thanks Jess)
7) Sexy stripy oversized PJs, trainer socks and insect repellent (again, from mum)
8) One large, sore spot on my lip (thanks to not washing off my makeup when pissed)
9) Giant bouquet of red and yellow flowers (thanks dave!)
10) One fluffy, mohair, sleeveless roll neck (thanks Steve's mum- not sure whether it is a complete fluke, but she's managed to nail one of the winter seasons' key trends of touchy, feely clothes, amazing)

This posting means I am now immune to having to write thank you cards....but thanks to everyone who sent a text, face booked me, sent a card, pressie or whatever. I felt very loved.

Of course I had one minor temper tantrum on Saturday as is my god given right on a birthday, but I won't go into details as I was in the wrong and therefore it doesn't need to be paid any attention and can be overlooked and forgotten (I will say it did involve me telling Steve to 'GET OUT' of my house and then having to chase him down the road like a wobbly old jelly to apologise, damn those hormones).

More later on I feel....just revving up!

No comments: