Friday 22 December 2006

So long, farewell...and a very happy xmas!

So I guess for the workers amongst us, today must be the last morning in the office. I hope that all my chums have kindly employers who find it within their hearts to let you all go by 1pm at the very latest...it's only fair. If not simply down tools at 1.30pm, make it patently obvious that you have no intention of working, disrupt everyone around you and sing a few carols, they'll soon change their minds.

I am starting to feel better, the miracles of anti-biotics...whoever said they are overused and ineffective? Codswallop. This is perfect timing as this afternoon I'm meeting my bestest friend in the world who is flying in from Oompa lumper where she teaches English and plays rugger! :) All 5 of my closest school friends are dragging their other halves over for a night of fun and frolics in Angel (very apt for this time of year!).

And so the real xmas fun begins....after all this being cooped up I fear that I might go bonkers with all the company...werhey!

I hope you all have an incredibly merry and happy christmas, that our families all give us a break and don't do anything ridiculous for a change and that we can all drink at least one full bottle of Champagne whilst opening our pressies. It makes them sooo much better.

A very fond farewell xxx

2 comments:

dan@hiidunia.org said...

Oompa Lumper? Is that Kuala Lumpur? Or 'KL' as I believe the cool set in the Far East now call it.

Anyway, thanks for all the Blogging. Its being a marvellous read and I look forward to tuning in, in the New Year.

Have a very Happy Christmas Ali P and see you in '07.

Jonathan said...

Counting down the minutes 'til I can leave work! Should be out of here by 12.30 or so! Yay.

Hope you two both have lovely Xmases you old rotter (Dan) / young scoundrel (Ali) - should be back in the middle of next week so we should go get drunk.

"I hope you all have an incredibly merry and happy christmas, that our families all give us a break and don't do anything ridiculous for a change"

A vain hope, I fear x