Wednesday 21 March 2007

The snaps...I kept my word!

Ok, so before I embark on the stories I outlined in my earlier blog of today, I'll amuse/bore you with some holiday snaps. I really really tried to not be in all of them, but it's hard when you're only on holiday with one other person. That said, I've attached below some of the ones which made me laugh. I have also attached some of our brushes with nature, as you'll see.

R.I.P Angela. My gorgeous fish, who I caught and was eaten. We will not forget you.



The snorkelling jetty



The sunset. Gorgeous.



Me and Steve P



My handstand...impressive ah?



The view from the seaplane



Steve- Floating in the waters off Kuredu



Harry the Hermit crab- my only friend on our deserted island



Oh, and this dude was there too.



Happy feet



The corporate world is far reaching as ever. f**king Becks.



Happy Ali



Me and Pretzel



Ali 'Bond' (Jenny)



Pina Colada from a coconut, yummy!



Yes dumbarse, that's a baby metre long white tipped reef shark, by our beach bungalow



Spalding the Spider, who liked our outside bathroom. Lots. Wanker.



Sunset from inside the diving boat



Another lovely sunset....gets a little monotonous this ah?



Me on our deserted island



More vanilla sky

1 comment:

Mas said...

I wanna go - I wanna I wanna I wanna.