Friday 11 May 2007

Slack...I know.

Oh grrr, I’ve just typed a whole long and particularly funny blog post…honest…and I’ve gone and lost it.

In it I described the last few days and the whole debarked with Steve failing to turn up and meet me on Wednesday evening and then ignoring my calls and then turning up paraletic and unable to talk and THEN, doing a runner and getting lost in Clapham, which led to me having to put some comedy clothes on over my PJs and roam the streets of South Clapham, which, as we know is little better than Clapham North and the recent shootings.

Thankfully, Steve was bright enough to realise that a serious dose of humble pie was needed and yes, I know, I’ve been eating some recently so I guess we’re all quits. Yesterday we were back to happy normal service. He was late home, I grumbled and cooked and we watched Eastenders and discussed the increasingly brilliant plot line. And that’s that. I wish I could come up with some rock and roll posting, but life this week has been fairly sedate.

I guess today’s most exciting news is that the brilliant and beautiful Lindsey has taken on the marketing director and come up with a fairly excellent series of terms and conditions with regard to us moving in. New carpets, an industrial cleaning team, our own handy man at our beck and call and cut price rent. Whoop whoop, go Lindsey. We move in on the 26th May….

House party date after that TBC….though I won’t be dishing out details on my blog incase we get the MySpace phenomenon. Wouldn’y wan tour nice new carpets trashing now!

1 comment:

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.