Wednesday 21 February 2007

Animal prints and white leather boots

I think I have officially entered into the world of wind-down. Although my work is unrelenting, I am gradually, well, rapidly pushing back the boundaries of appropriate work attire for 'one' based in a city law practise. This morning I woke up feeling very perky and this must have played a part in my outfit.

As I walked over london bridge in my white knee high stiletto heeled leather boots, black mini skirt and leopard print fluffy jumper, I gradually realised quite how inappropriate. I reassured myself that I didn't have any meetings, so the true extent of the outfit could be hidden under the desk for the day. And then a little fresh faced, 1 year PQE tax lawyer appeared at my desk for his marketing induction....shit shit shit! He looked frightened. I have gone too far.

No comments: